Want to run for Team Ritter?
What are the requirements to be on #TeamRitter?
- Raise $5,000 for the mission of The John Ritter Foundation for Aortic Health (don’t let this number intimidate you- we help you on your fundraising journey including ideas and an online fundraising platform)
- Virtual Happy Hours with the team (and sometimes some celebrities!)
- Team Ritter swag to wear when you train for the marathon
- An official Team Ritter shirt by New Balance for the race
- Join Team Ritter for the Ritter Sitter with your families the day before the race. This is a great event to carb load and get to know each other in person!
- Camaraderie with like-minded runners to trade tips for training and race day
- You must cover travel and hotel costs for the weekend of the marathon (we have a room block or you can pick your own accommodations) and $295 entry fee (JRF covers the cost of the bib)
- Cross an item off your bucket list while helping families suffering from aortic aneurysm and dissection!
We invite you to join The John Ritter Foundation in our mission to raise awareness of thoracic aortic disease through research, education, and advocacy.
We work to eliminate unnecessary suffering caused by the unknown. Every November, Team Ritter runs the TCS New York City Marathon to raise much needed funds for this JRF’s crucial mission.